Our building may be closed, but the Library is still here for you!
Next pickup date: TBD
Reserve Deadline: TBD
Online Reserve Policies
- Up to three books at a time
- Checkout period: two weeks
- Must reserve by the day before pickup.
- Return books at the next pickup day.
Please follow the steps below to find and reserve books for curbside pickup!
If you prefer, you may watch this instructional video:
- Go to your BVSD Portal (my.bvsd.org)
- Click on the "Library Catalog" icon
- Make sure you see your name in the top bar.
- Use the search box to find a book that is currently available.
- Make sure the Availability shows at least one copy. Requests for books with no availability will be removed.
- Click the Reserve button next to your book.
- Reserves must be made at least one day before Materials Pick-up day.
- You may request up to three available books at a time. You can keep the books for up to two weeks.
- Your books will be ready for pick-up during your next scheduled Materials Pick-up time.
- Requests made the same day as your pick-up may not be ready in time.