Mr. Riesel is available for Chromebook support 15 minutes before and after school.
Students with a classroom pass may come down when the library is open, but if Mr. Riesel is unavailable they'll need to come back.
Be sure to follow @eldoradolibrary for updates, book recommendations, student work, and more!
Our Mission & Beliefs
The mission of the Eldorado PK-8 library program is to create a safe, caring, and inclusive environment in which all students are inspired by their learning, collaborate with others, and develop valuable 21st-century learning skills.
We believe that:
- The school library should reflect and engage the diverse population which it serves
- All students should have equitable opportunities to pursue personal interests through reading, research, and hands-on experiences
- Collaborations between the library and teachers, administrators, support staff, and families can promote student achievement
- The organization, evaluation, synthetization, and ethical use of information is essential to being a responsible citizen
- The creation of information is just as important as its consumption
- Technology opens the door to creative, global pursuits and future readiness