Join the Eldorado PK-8 community in this year's Read-a-thon! As part of our School Library Month celebrations, students will have the opportunity to complete reading-related activities and be entered to win awesome prizes.
Students in grades 6-8 should do the following to participate:
- Click the link to the right to make a copy of the activity sheet in their Google Drive.
- Work on the four activities during the month of April.
- Link or record each activity in the last column of the doc.
- Share the document with Mr. Riesel by Friday, April 30th.
All students who complete all four activities by April 30th will be entered to win some AWESOME PRIZES - Kindles, gift cards, and more!
Click below to make a copy of the Middle Level activity sheet:
Students in grades K-5 should do the following to participate:
- Complete all BINGO Board activities.
- Submit their BINGO Board paper.
In-person Students: Return completed forms to your teacher by Friday, April 30th.
Home Learners: Drop your completed card in the marked box outside of the school on Monday, April 26th or Monday, May 3rd.
All students who complete all sixteen activities by April 30th will be entered to win some AWESOME PRIZES - Kindles, gift cards, and more!
Students should have received a paper copy of the BINGO board, but you may print a new one if needed.
File -> Print. Do not request access.