Our building may be closed, but the Library is still here for you!
Please follow the steps below to find and reserve books for curbside pickup!
If you prefer, you may watch this instructional video:
- Go to your BVSD Portal (my.bvsd.org)
- Click on the "Library Catalog" icon
- Make sure you see your name in the top bar.
- Use the search box to find a book that is currently available.
- Make sure the Availability shows at least one copy. Requests for books with no availability will be removed.
- Click the Reserve button next to your book.
- Reserves must be made by Thursday at noon.
- You may request up to three available books at a time. You can keep the books for up to two weeks.
- Mr. Riesel will deliver books to your classroom if available. Home learners can pick up books on Monday.
- Requests made the same day as your pick-up may not be ready in time.